Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Adapted from Barfefoot Contessa at Home
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
1 head cauliflower
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt & pepper
1 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated preferred (it melts so deliciously) 2 oz
1 cup Gruyere or Asiago cheese, grated as well (about 2 oz)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Line a baking sheet (preferrably with sides) with parchment paper or foil.
2. Remove the green leaves and core of the cauliflower and separate into florets.
3. Place the florets in a large bowl and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until the florets are tender but not mushy. Toss occasionally.
5. Place the cauliflower in an ovenproof dish and top with the cheeses. Bake for another 2 minutes or so - just until the cheese melts.
Related links: Food and Drink recipes vegetable