Bob Blumer's Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
From Andrew Dill, the "Pumpkin Chef"
Prep time: 5 minutes
Roast time: 25 minutes or until the seeds are crispy
Makes 1½ cups
Seeds of a pumpkin (usually 1 pumpkin yields about 1-2 cups of seeds)
1 tbsp olive oil
¼ tsp each of the following:
Salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Rinse the pumpkin seeds well and remove all the pumpkin pulp. Pat dry.
3. In a bowl, combine everything and toss well.
4. Spread the pumpkin seeds on a lined (for easy cleanup) lipped baking sheet. Make sure they’re laid out flat and not on top of each other.
5. Roast for 20 minutes, toss them a bit and continue to roast until they are crisp. (depending on the size of the seeds (mine were small since I used a small pie pumpkin),
Related links: Food & Drink,: Easy Cooking pumpkin, recipes