Prep time: 5 minutes
Roasting time: 15-20 minutes
Grill/Broil time: 5 minutesServes 4
2 tbsp butter
1/2 cup ginger marmalade
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp red chili pepper flakes
1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C oven and spray your baking dish (large enough for all the chicken pieces to fit in one layer) with a little oil.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and the marmalade. Add the balsamic vinegar, chili pepper flakes and rosemary and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the sauce in the prepared baking dish and place the chicken breasts over the thin layer of sauce.
- Ladle more sauce over the chicken and bake until cooked through (no longer pink or temperature reading 175F/80C.
- Raise the rack in the oven to the top third and broil the chicken breasts to bring out the golden color and add a bit of stickiness.
Another option would be to grill the chicken on a BBQ and brush with the sauce/glaze during cooking. (5 minutes per side).